Dry Organic Carpet, Rug & Upholstery Cleaning Services In Lynnwood, Edmonds, Bothell and Mill Creek Areas.
Welcome to GreenWorks Carpet Cleaning in Lynnwood — Puget Sound’s number 1 choice for dry, eco-friendly carpet cleaning proudly serving Lynnwood and the entire North End of Seattle! Our process will not promote mildew or mold growth, even with our Northwest Wet Weather.
Our goal at GreenWorks is to provide you with the best carpet cleaning service you’ve ever experienced along with the genuine super friendly professionalism that you’d expect from a locally owned and operated cleaning service.
GreenWorks feature’s a Dry, Green, Eco-friendly, kid and pet safe carpet cleaning service, that will rejuvenate your carpets, area rugs, floors and furniture – Always leaving them fresh, clean, healthy, and beautiful – almost like new! That’s the GreenWorks Way! All our work comes with the GreenWorks 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee!
Dry Organic is the best, safest and healthiest carpet cleaning method available anywhere at any price!
Our Services Include:
- Organic Dry Carpet Cleaning
- Tile & Grout Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Allergen Treatment
- Odor Remediation
- On Site Area Rug Cleaning
We know there are lots of service providers to choose from, but if you’re ready for beautiful, clean, dry, fresh and allergen-free carpets and/or related services that are Always 100% Guaranteed, why not give GreenWorks a try!
Our cleaning system is environmentally friendly and our products are natural, non-toxic, detergent free and hypo-allergenic. You’ll love the results… Guaranteed!
FREE No-Obligation Quote… At GreenWorks we’re happy to provide a to-the-penny, no-obligation estimate. And to maximize your savings, be sure to sign up to receive our special Dry Organic Carpet Cleaning offers. Proudly serving Lynnwood, Edmonds, Shoreline, Lake Forest Park, Bothell, Mill Creek and the greater North Seattle area.
Dry carpet cleaning facts:
- Dry carpet cleaning uses 98% less water than Steam Cleaning.
- Dry Carpet Cleaning will dry 98% faster than Steam Cleaning.
- Steam cleaning can remove up to 30% of your carpets stain protection coating per cleaning. (considering if you paid more for Stain-master type carpet and steam cleaning it 3 times, you no longer have stain resistant carpets)
- Dry carpet cleaning will not remove your carpets stain protective coating.
- Carpet is glued together with latex glue and latex glue is water soluble. (breaks down when wet)
- Steam cleaning gets the latex backing of your carpet wet every time you clean. (causing premature life span)
- Steam cleaning in wet damp weather or climates can create mold, mildew and musty smells in your home.
- Steam cleaning can take days to dry and allow for spots to return to the surface. (wicking)
- Dry cleaning carpet leaves your carpets dry instantly, so stains do not return.
- Dry carpet cleaning gets carpets cleaner than steam cleaning and they stay cleaner longer. (much more efficient)
- Steam cleaning wastes up to 200 gallons of drinking per job and up to 1200 gallons per truck per day. (not sustainable)
- Steam cleaners can only remove around 85% of the water they put down. (leaving up to 30 gallons in your carpet to dry)
- Steam cleaning gets the carpet pad wet, while padding manufacturers say to never get the pad wet. (mold, mildew and allergy hazards)
- Steam cleaning requires dumping hundreds of gallons of filthy chemical laden water into our streams, rivers and water system. (not so green)
Dry carpet cleaning is safer, cleaner, healthier, drier, and safe for all types of carpet and is also 100% Green, Sustainable and Eco-Friendly.
GreenWorks Carpet Cleaning LLC Proudly Serving Lynnwood, Edmonds, and the entire North Seattle Area.
Reviews From Recent Customers
“GreenWorks is the most professional carpet cleaning company I have ever done business with. Their techs were early to my house and got the job done quickly! My carpets were dry within the hour I will never have anyone else clean my carpet these guys are the BEST!!! (Ethan’s the best! ) highly recommended! Thanks again!”
John & Susan Caprel
“I use GreenWorks for all the properties I manage. They are the best carpet cleaning company I’ve ever used! The carpet is always dry within the first hour of cleaning. Thank you so much and I will definitely recommend this carpet cleaning company!”
Carl & Jody Lewis
“Green Works did a fantastic job. I was so impressed with the technician, he even called later that night to see if I was pleased with his work. The results were better than I could have expected! We had one room with pet issues, and now there is not even a trace.”
“These guys are AWESOME!!!!!! Great job on my very dirty carpet. Looks like new. They were on time, fast, efficient, and the carpet was cleaned and dry in less than 2 hours. Highly recommend this company!!! very good pricing too.”