Greenworks can professionally clean and protect your fine upholstered furnishings. After careful inspection and testing of the fabric, Greenworks will use a combination of hand and machine cleaning, with special solutions and products specifically formulated for upholstery to give the best and safest cleaning. Whether your furniture is made of durable synthetics, leather, or natural fabrics, Greenworks Quick Dry Carpet Cleaning will make them look almost like new again!
Greenworks Quick Dry Carpet Cleaning | Upholstery
So when was the last time that you had your upholstery cleaned? Greenworks Quick Dry Carpet Cleaning, is not only experienced in cleaning fine fabrics, we are also Certified by the IICRC to clean fabrics and upholstery. Greenworks Quick Dry Carpet Cleaning, offers a Multi-Step Cleaning Program for your upholstery.
Greenworks Dry Carpet Cleaning | Multi-Step Cleaning program includes:
- Fabric Testing & Pre-Inspection
- Our IICRC Certified Cleaning Specialist will expertly test your fabric to determine the fiber type and also to check dye stability. Fabric testing gives us the information that we need to ensure that the proper cleaning method is employed when the cleaning is performed. Additionally,your Greenworks Quick Dry Carpet Cleaning Cleaning Specialist will inspect your upholstery for soiling conditions, pre-existing damage, potential permanent staining.
- Area Preparation
- Our Cleaning Specialist will prepare the area immediately around the upholstery that we will be cleaning. Greenworks will put down a protective drop cloth and move any items in the immediate area to protect your valuables.
- Your upholstery will be pre-vacuumed prior to cleaning to remove the dry particulate soil trapped on the fabric. Dry soil removal is one of the most important steps in the Greenworks Quick Dry Carpet Cleaning upholstery cleaning process.
Your upholster will be pre-treated for more effective soil removal and to break down soil. The pre-treatment that we use is soap free, odor fee, hypo-allergenic, non-toxic with no VOC’s and no off-gassing. Our pre-sprays are made with all natural ingredients and are one of the safest products on the market today. Additionally, Greenworks products are Indoor Air Quality Approved by HBIA, Green Seal Certified and are certified by the SOA through the Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI).
Greenworks will pre-spot any potentially difficult spots with special solutions to increase chances of removal.
Greenworks will pre-groom your fabric with gentle fabric brushes to increase soil removal during the extraction & rinse step of the cleaning process.
- Extraction & Rinse
The soil will then be extracted using the special dry foam extraction system utilizing a low-moisture upholstery hand tool. Now of course depending on the fabric type we may need to use a different method of cleaning, this will be determined during the fabric testing and inspection step.
Every piece of upholstery cleaned is pH balanced to maintain it’s soft fresh feel.
- Post-Spot Treatment
Any remaining spots will be treated with special stain removal solutions. Potential permanent stains pointed out during the inspection process may not be able to be completely removed.
The upholstery will then be prepared for drying with a gentle brushing of the fabric. The post grooming will help to lessen the drying time of the upholstery.
- Greenworks uses a special dry process when we are cleaning the upholstery to shorten the amount of dry time for the fabric.
Post Cleaning Inspection
- A Greenworks Upholstery Cleaning Specialists will review the cleaning results with you to ensure that you are pleased with the results.